Reclaimed Iron Kadai Fire Pit With Grill
Available Beginning May
These reclaimed iron Kadai fire pit bowls come complete with an iron stand and grill. Traditionally used as cooking bowls in India, the rustic and weathered tones illustrate their previous life. They make a great addition to an outside space, ideal for barbeques or as fire bowls, gathering friends and family together to enjoy the great outdoors. Measurements: 55cm x 50cm x 60cm
Height from floor to bowl base is approximately 32cm. Standing height is approximately 60cm.
Note- These reclaimed fire bowls have a rich patina and weathered finish.
UK Mainland addresses only.
• Firepits will take on a natural rust finish over time. To care for your fire pit we recommend the following:
• Periodically use wire wool on the bowl to remove any loose rust.
• Regular oiling of the grills and bowl with vegetable oil will help to keep them in good condition.
• After use it is advisable to clean the grills with a wire brush and hot soapy water, dry with a cloth and re-apply cooking oil then store in a dry place.
• We recommend that fire bowls are stored inside during the winter months.