With its simple streamlined design this slate thermometer is a must have for keeping track of those ever changing temperatures. Clearly marked, it caters from -30° to 50° centigrade and also measures Fahrenheit for those who like an old school way of measuring a sunny (or freezing) day.
The piece comes with fixings and two pre-drilled holes at the top and bottom. We recommend positioning in a sheltered area to prolong its life.
Measurements: H45cm x W10 x D1cm
• Tube is glass
• For indoor and outdoor use
• Display: Centigrade (-30° to 50°) and Fahrenheit (-20° to 120°)
• Includes 4 rubber pads on reverse to cushion against a wall
• Fixings supplied
• Do not over tighten screws when assembling as this may cause the natural material to crack under pressure
• We recommend positioning this item in a sheltered area to prolong its life
• Colour may vary due to the natural variations of the material
• Does not use mercury
• Comes in a kraft printed box