Reclaimed Kadai Fire Pit with Grill
This Kadai fire pit is made with reclaimed iron, which is ideal for those looking for an eco-friendly cast iron fire pit for their garden. These fire pit bowls were traditionally used as cooking bowls in India, with their rustic and weathered tones illustrating their previous life. They make a unique BBQ or outdoor fire for any garden, adding character to your home.
Our Kadai fire pits with grills make ideal barbeques or outdoor fires, perfect for gathering friends and family together to enjoy the great outdoors.
Kadai Fire Pit Bowl Measurements: 55cm x 50cm x 60cm. Includes metal grill to fit.
Height from floor to bowl base is approximately 32cm. Standing height is approximately 60cm.
Note- These reclaimed fire bowls have a rich patina and weathered finish.
UK Mainland addresses only.
- Cast iron firepits will take on a natural rust finish over time. To care for your fire pit we recommend the following:
- Periodically use wire wool on the bowl to remove any loose rust.
- Regular oiling of the grills and bowl with vegetable oil will help to keep them in good condition.
- After use it is advisable to clean the grills with a wire brush and hot soapy water, dry with a cloth and re-apply cooking oil then store in a dry place.
- We recommend that fire bowls are stored inside during the winter months.